For every product you sell, you keep 70%. Payments are made during the first week of the following month to your PayPal account. The remaining 30% covers web hosting, software licenses that make the site work, cloud storage for every vendor and PayPal fees. I also hope to make a little money providing and managing […]
Choose Become A Vendor under the Share/Sell menu. Complete the vendor registration form.
Teachers, trainers, and other professionals who design and deliver lessons on using new technologies. If you teach others to make sense and make use of technology, you should consider opening a shop.
By opening a shop, you can introduce yourself to the Teach About Tech community, as well as display and market your resources. You’ll have a unique shop url to help you promote your teaching materials to friends, colleagues and others. As a shop owner, you may also market your skills as a trainer in our […]
Just a few minutes of your time. (My answer here could be “nothing” but I consider your time valuable).